What are the benefits of argan oil massage for hair?
There is a misconception about oil and it goes back to oiling the hair. But in terms of health, hair is oily. Hair experts say there are wonderful benefits to massaging in warm heating oil for hair.
There are also different types of hair, so if you have straight hair, oil it once or twice a week. If you have dry hair, oil it two or three times a week.
This will not only keep moisture in your head, but will also help you grow healthy. Hair does not fall out.
Massaged in warm argan oil on your scalp, it will nourish the hair while blood is circulating in the area. Hair strengthens and accelerates growth. Home appliances that control the headache problem in just two days
Nourishes hair tissue
Shampoo and conditioner can sometimes damage the skin on your scalp. But an oil massage nourishes the hair tissue from the inside. Prevents dandruff
Dandruff is more common in people with dry skin on the scalp. The massage of the sebaceous glands of the scalp promotes the production of more natural oils and treats the scalp.
Protects from UV rays
Applying warm argan oil to your hair creates a protective sheath.
It prevents harmful UV rays from damaging your hair.
Hair does not dry
The warm argan oil treatment hydrates your hair from the inside and helps keep it dry.
The brilliant comes
A progressive massage with warm argan oil will stop dryness and rashes and lighten the hair.
* Put enough argan oil for your hair in a bowl.
* Put half the water in a saucepan and place it on the stove.
* Place a bowl of oil inside the pot. The oil is heated by the heat of boiling water.
Remove the oil heating.
* Detach your hair with a hair brush or a comb with wide teeth.
* Wearing old clothes is good. Otherwise, put a towel around your neck.
* Dip your fingers in hot oil for 5 to 10 minutes and gently massage your scalp with your fingers in a circular motion.
* After applying oil to the scalp, oil your hair. Put a bun and a shower cap so that your hair does not unwind.
* Let the oil stay in your hair for an hour. Can be left overnight if desired.
* Then rinse with shampoo. Use lukewarm water to make the oil work well.
Factors to keep in mind Hot oil treatment only works when your hair and scalp are clean.